Thursday 28 June 2018

WISDOM: Oath of the warrior

From The Warrior - " If you shun or punish, hang or assassinate my brothers you are my enemy and I will ruin you. I will run you down and reduce you and yours to ashes, to atoms, to nothing. To any man or group or religion or country or cause: To the world of those conservatives or religious zealots or holier-than-thou bigots who lack the clarity of mind.

To any entity that attempts, plots or hopes to hinder my unstoppable journey to Ecstatic Oneness, if you stand in my way I will destroy you. All that I have, all that I am will be devoted to the ruination of you, of yours, of all that you hold dear. I will destroy you and your faith and your nation. I swear this by my blood, my seed, my lineage, by God. There is no passion greater than that of God for man, of man for God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEME: USA - immigration