Wednesday 21 November 2018

QUOTE OF THANKS - To all fellow grid workers

To all my fellow gatekeepers, grid workers, transmutors of the collective distortions, anchorers of new templates … I love you. I know very well what this journey has been like, NO ONE can comprehend what we had to go through unless it has been experienced. 
The collective has been shook, we did it … brought up so much to the light which has been buried deep in the shadows. Today I feel done with everything, not a drop of desire left for anything in this world, just peace … nothingness … Some of you will understand this deeply … Thank you for walking this path with me.
 Those of you who I had an honour to weave magic with in sealed containers … thank you. If you are doubting the effects of our work … look around … spirituality is now mainstream. Messy, but the wheels are turning, and that’s exactly what we came here to do … jump start the process of collective recalibration 
Avatara Anand

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEME: USA - immigration